The Loan against Securities is an overdraft facility secured against your investment portfolio. We offer you a line of credit against a wide range of shares, bonds and mutual funds.
Loans against Securities can be availed on :
- Demat shares
- Mutual Fund units
- Fixed Maturity plans (FMP)
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETF)
- Insurance Policies
- Savings Bonds
- Interest is only payable on utilisation, so the Loan Against Securities is an economical credit line
- Can be pledged easily to raise funds
- Same security can be pledged
- Your overdraft is based on your entire portfolio, but limits are higher against debt mutual funds
- Withdraw the money as and when you require from a current account that will be open especially for you.
INTERESTED IN OUR SERVICESTOUCH